It was kind of pricey per piece, but it was too cute to pass up, so we brought it home and it sat on Tay's dresser for a couple years...
(Now Tay's sits on his shelf.)
Then James came! And after his birth we were decorating his room. I knew what was missing - his very own NAME TRAIN. I had seen them at Robert's, but unpainted, and, well, that's just work. So I went to the place we all go to find anything we need - I Googled it. Little did I realize the phenomenon these really were - they're EVERYWHERE! And they've got pastel colors for girls too! So I clicked on several sites, shopping around, and I really feel like I found the best price possible (much better than what we paid in the San Diego toy store).
So, I ordered from this site and became an extremely satisfied customer. Not only did they have the least expensive name trains, but also super fast shipping! I placed my order on 4/18 and received it today - now that's good customer service. I was so happy with my experience, I sent an email to let 'em know. (I think that's just as important, BTW, as letting a business know when you're dissatisfied.)So here's to the NAME TRAIN! I like 'em a lot. Maybe I'd get the whole alphabet if they were more affordable. They are compatible with the generic train tracks that you can find in most toy stores and the magnets hook right up to all of Taylor's other trains (including Thomas).

No comments:
Post a Comment