It was uber cute this evening as the kids stopped by to meet their new baby sister. We weren't quite sure how James and Ben were going to react but it was so precious as they excitedly held her. Sam is blessed with GREAT siblings!





Grandma and grandpa were also very excited to meet the new baby.



6 comments:
Cute pictures! Here are some random thoughts-I'm so glad Whitney finally got her sister! All of the kiddos are super cute. That picture of Brenda is so her. And I would like to come meet this cute new baby someday. Congrats!
Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! I am so excited for you guys! And now you are currently one up on us!!!
What a cute family and a darling new little girl!
so cool. what an awesome family of brothers and sisters.
the parents are pretty cool, too.
beautiful, cute, awesome! When does she want to take guitar lessons? Whitney can get her started...
Congratulations!! She is adorable. That's fun you got another girl. I hope both of you are doing well. We'll have to get together sometime. Take Care!!
Post a Comment