September 5, 2007

Labor Day Fun

We enjoyed a fun filled Labor Day holiday on Monday. Since I didn't have to work I got to spend the whole day home with Steph and the kids. Unlike most days when I spend the whole day at home with Steph and the kids telecommuting.

We met up with our good friends Jason & Melinda for dinner at Gecko's. We caught up with each other and admired how cute little Sara is. Whit and Tay ran amok around the restaurant with their daughter Laura.

We then took the kids to Mulligan's for some mini-golf. I think their grandpa would be proud of their great form. They should give the option to just play the front 9 cuz Tay lost interest around the 4th hole. He survived the activity but was out as soon as we got in the car. He did manage to find some energy when we got to Coldstone.


3 comments:

Melinda said...

We had a great time too, particularly seeing a darling preggie Steph!

Unknown said...

We had a great time too, just sleeping and swimming and eating and homeworking. I failed to make an adorable video to archive it though so I guess your day looks a lot better to the naked eye.

Mandy said...

Sounds like a fun day. It is always nice to have a day off and actually do something fun with it! Your video was fun to watch. Maybe one day I will try the video thing on my blog. But for now I will just watch your videos!