On Tuesday Whitney had her FIRST day of FIRST grade. She has been so excited to go back to school but nervous about being there "all day". On Monday we met with her teacher for a few minutes. She is very nice. Tuesday Whit went to the wrong door for the first time. On Wednesday she had her first sick day. She's feeling better today. Here she is in front of the wrong doors into class.
This weekend is also our FIRST wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe a year has already gone by. Time flies when you're having fun. In honor of the event I'm posting our wedding video which didn't get finished in time to show at the reception. Thanks to Jeff who shot the video at the luncheon and temple. You can see his latest work here. This video is kind of long so it may take a minute to load. Enjoy!

2 comments:
Okay, I haven't watched the video yet, but I'm sure it's cute.
That also reminds me: Steph - I keep meaning to ask you if you have a copy of the pic of us from your wedding luncheon. Where I'm as big as a house. If so, could ya' do me a solid & send it to me?
Those red doors Whit's in front of are giving me WJ Elementary flashbacks! Who is her teacher this year?
Yea! Comment #2 from me! (Am I the only one who comments on your blog???) Anywho, love the video. Glad I could see the temple festivities since I missed it due to an expired recommend & a forgetful, pregnant mind. It won't happen again, I promise. :)
Stephers - when was that pic taken of me, you & Em? We are incredibly good looking. No wonder the boys couldn't leave us alone.
Post a Comment