August 6, 2007

Baby Time!

Our home is a flurry of excitement lately. At long last we are pleased to announce the future arrival of a bouncing baby in our home. For what it's worth, the due date is mid-March. Steph is uber sick but her spirits are high and we can't wait for all that lies ahead.


This isn't ours, but it looks much like this, except ours is much cuter.

5 comments:

Jason said...

WOW!!! Very much congratulations. We're so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little one! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help and if Steph wants advice on how to keep from being too sick, have her talk to Melinda. Congrats again!

Melinda said...

CONGRATS!! We love you!

Kristen said...

I know I already said congratulations, so....congrats again! A third kid...it will be insane & so much fun, I'm sure!

How did Whit & Taylor react?

Bri, Steph, Whit, Tay, James, Ben, Sam said...

They are VERY excited. Whit's exact comment, a little while after we told her, was "I was shocked from my eyes to my toes!". Taylor exclaimed "Poppy juice!" and ran into his room and threw some toys around.

Mandy said...

Congrats again! I hope you feel better soon. If you don't, give me a call and you can complain to me because I can totally relate!! How fun that our babes will be 4 months apart! THough maybe this time yours will bully mine since right now mine bullies yours!! Hope you are having a great time in Chicago. It was so good seeing all of you while I was in town.