
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!
That's right, the love of my life has turned 27. After a very enjoyable weekend here in Chicago (pictures and the full detail of the Chicago trip will have to wait until I get back home and can get them off of the camera), she has returned home to celebrate with the kids and her folks.
At this time I'd like to express my thanks to Vardell and Brenda for all that they did in raising such a wonderful woman.

3 comments:
Go Steph, it's your birthday, happy birthday, go Steph! We hope you have a fabulous birthday and wish we were there to celebrate with you!
You've had a birthday shout HOO-RAY! I hope you had a relatively sick-free day. We'll eat delicious food tomorrow night. Yea!
Thank you, Honey! I love you so much and am the luckiest to have the family that I do. 27... I'm sure there was a time when I didn't know I'd still feel so young once I was this old! Thanks to all my friends too for making my life even more enjoyable - I love you.
Post a Comment