Congratulations, Whiterney!!
Today she advanced to level two gymnastics at Academy West. She's been going there for about a year now and has made great progress. We love watching her improve upon her skill, and are amazed at her talent.
Way to go Whit!
May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Whit! We need her to show us some sweet flips or something! So, are we ever going to hang out? Adam talks about ruma kubba in his sleep! What are we to do!?
Holy cow you weren't kidding that you had a lot to post! How do you fake the dates is what I wanna know? Anyway, I actually read them all and enjoyed them all too. I also enjoy Sen. Waddoups. You know, he helped me when I wrote to him about a dental hygiene bill that was supposed to increase the scope of practice to allow dental hygiene care in facilities like rest homes. I don't know if you remember me doing that, but he was very responsive and ended up supporting the bill. Also, congrats to Whiterny, James is so cute, I'm glad Tay is potty trained and I love you guys!
way to go whit! I'll be sure never to tease you again. Thanks for posting on my blog!
Post a Comment