August 11, 2008
Taylor Family Camp 2k8
This weekend we had our first family campout. Steph and I have been talking about going camping since we first met but didn't actually make it into the wilderness until just now. It was great fun. We had the whole Vardell/Brenda clan together for hiking, fishing, 4-wheeling, shooting, and an all around good time. Below is a slew of pictures to show how much fun it was. Enjoy!!!
Yea for Steph and Jenny! They got the kitchen tent up. Woohoo!!!
Aunt Teresa shows James how cool the hot fire is.
James spent a lot of his time in his bouncer. He loved it and we loved not worrying about what he was sticking in his mouth.
The storm in the back ground would eventually overtake us and make for a very cold and wet ride back to the docks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
good post! Great pix. Looks like we left in time to miss the downpour (I'm not broke up over it or anything) Steph, did you get the b-day message I put in your voicebox? Hope you had a great one! (You're almost 30!! aaahhhhh) -Teresa
Hey Steph- I haven't heard from you in awhile. Just thinking about you and hope all is well. Love ya!
Post a Comment