he's a beautiful addition to the family!(nice cradle, dad!)
He is very cute (as is the rest of your little - almost big - family). Does he have a name?
Congratulations, what a little cutie! We are so happy fo ryou!
You are now caught up to us! How does it feel!! lol. Nice cradle. Hope to see you soon!
I can't wait to see him again! I hope he wants to be my buddy and let me hold him like James does...and NOT like Lily doesn't. I want to see new pictures!! (Yeah, I know you're busy and never sleep, but hey, just for me?) ;)
Post a Comment
You MUST play sudoku!
5 comments:
he's a beautiful addition to the family!
(nice cradle, dad!)
He is very cute (as is the rest of your little - almost big - family). Does he have a name?
Congratulations, what a little cutie! We are so happy fo ryou!
You are now caught up to us! How does it feel!! lol. Nice cradle. Hope to see you soon!
I can't wait to see him again! I hope he wants to be my buddy and let me hold him like James does...and NOT like Lily doesn't. I want to see new pictures!! (Yeah, I know you're busy and never sleep, but hey, just for me?) ;)
Post a Comment