
Steph and I love movies. We love watching movies on our new TV (Steph will even occasionally comment that she can tell the difference in picture quality). However, with the kids and my early work schedule on the days I go into the office, we don't always have a lot of chances to watch a movie. We did take advantage of some time last night to watch Premonition. It wasn't the best movie choice we've made lately.
The worst part for us is how the movie made us feel. It attacks you from the first moment. Not a single character, not even her kids really, are likable. There are plot holes you could drive a truck thru. And by the time you reach the end you can only ask yourself "Why in the world would they choose to end it like that?" My only answer to that question is that they are idiots. Half way thru the movie I really started to wonder if what I was watching was worth the sleep I was giving up for it. It wasn't.

1 comment:
I agree with you. I'm a "feel-good movie" fan for the majority of my movie viewing.
Post a Comment