I had always hoped to get the blog going on our website that we actually pay money for but I haven't had much luck working with that one. So here we are. Official bloggers, just like everyone else.
No real theme for today other than just to welcome you to our site and I thought you might enjoy this. Or maybe even this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey Brian & Stephers! Welcome to blogland. I found you guys through Jenny, who I found through Rob & Mandy, who I found through Haylie. Isn't blog-jumping fun?
Hey Steph - did Amanda have her baby yet? I need to e-mail you...we still need to go see Emily.
Serenity Now! (that would be a good name for your blog, now that i think about it...)
Hey you guys have a blog now too! Good job. I think you will find it is most addicting. Tell Kristen thanks for visiting without leaving a comment. I guess Steph cleared up the Hazel confusion with you Brian. There really was a black cat named Hazel who was my primary responsibility. Our neighbor poisoned her.
Oh for Pete's sake...this is darling. Your family is so cute! I love the videos. Here's a link to our blog: http://dannyandraelynn.blogspot.com
Way to go following the crowd!! Now you will find either you spend entirely too much time in blog world or you will forget about it after a few posts and call it good. Evan(and I)loved your videos! Evan loves watching home videos. He kept asking to watch them again. I am sure we will visit your blog often to view them over and over. Evan and I are coming into town soon so we will have to get together.
Post a Comment