December 8, 2007

Alive and Kickin

Sorry for the brief hiatus of our posting. I've been very busy and Steph has been very sick.

I have been working hard in the garage day and night on the bunk beds and dressers for the kids. The dressers have been a particular challenge since I had to come up with the plans myself but I'm finally getting close to having the large dresser done. I've started to do some staining as well, which is a lot of fun despite the high and headaches the fumes give me.

Here I am sporting one of the foot boards with the dresser behind.


Steph has been struggling a lot with this pregnancy, as is typical unfortunately. We were just at the doctor's office this week and he says the heartbeat is very strong and that everything seems to be progressing normally for baby so YEA! And talk about strong, this baby has some serious kicking skills. Watching Steph's belly move has become our favorite family activity.

The kids are also doing well, loving the Christmas season. They got to meet Santa today and tell him what they want for Christmas. We'll post the picture when we get it. Since we got pounded with wet, heavy snow today Whitney and I made a snowman. Good times.

Giving the needed features to our snowman.

Whit and her toothless grin with our snowman.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute snowman! I am very impressed with the bed too. I can't wait to see the finished product. Merry Christmas!