February 21, 2008

The Cutest Room In The House

We finally finished the kids' room. Good thing too cuz I don't know how much longer Steph can hold out with this baby poking her in the ribs.

I made the cubbies because those we bought from Target were particle board and falling apart before I got them out of the box. These are solid wood with a custom paint job. They turned out great. With the projects now done, I'm up for hire for any of your custom furniture needs.




Steph ordered this more "gender neutral" valance. Does she have a great eye for design or what?!?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks great you guys! Tell the baby he can come out now.

--jeff * said...

dang, beej, nice work. steph, the rooms look great-- you two really do complement each other (i hope you compliment each other, too)

i may have to hire you to show me how to do woodworking; that's very impressive.

Mandy said...

The room looks fabulous. That must feel great to have it all done! Now baby get the show on the road!! We can't wait to meet you! Steph, I wish we lived closer so we could take "you" bowling. I am sure it wouldn't hurt much! Maybe just throw you into labor!

Unknown said...

Looks good! We bought some of those cubicles at Target too and only kept the one that we fully assembled because they were such pieces o' crap! It is hard to find good furniture so way to "Tim the tool man"-it-up!