Well, we made it to the zoo today. It was fun. Not too hot, and not too crowded, and just the right amount of time to spend before Bri had to head to work tonight. Gandolfo's and the zoo - it just sounds good.
Whitney is getting so big. I don't mean physically, because she's very skinny. I mean old, she's getting older. Old enough that we can send her with the money to buy the tickets for the carousel. This is so cute:
(Of course, it only saved me from standing in line, because I still had to get up to get the cute picture.) Speaking of the carousel, here's my adorable family (minus James and me) enjoying this new attraction. It's nothing special; everyone's been on a carousel, but it's new to the zoo, so I guess that makes it exciting.
So how funny is my husband? Just a big kid. But I hear that's normal.
Then we went to the bird show. A nice lady volunteered to take our family's picture before the show. That was thoughtful of her.
We didn't know what excitement awaited us, but Whitney was chosen from the crowd to stand in front and let a dove eat out of her hand during the show:
Then we saw more animals on our way to the train.
James is excited for the train!
And when we got home all three were tuckered out! Too much fun for one afternoon, I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment