March 20, 2008

One Week Old

The little buckaroo is 7 whole days old. Steph has traded getting up every couple of hours to pee for getting up every couple of hours to feed. But I've gotta say that we're pretty glad we made this little guy.

Melinda made a request yesterday that I am happy to acquiesce, more pictures!

On our first day home Taylor and I sat down with James and watched the Jazz play. We were able to teach James what it is to be a Jazz fan as we watched them drop a game they should have won against the Nets.

Whit and Tay are so excited to have their new little brother at home.



Here is a slew of pictures taken this evening of our big little one week old.

This is what we call "The Position".


It's a little wobbly but you've gotta give him credit for trying.

He LOVES trying to eat his hands when he's really hungry.




Look at all of this hair!

Though he is becoming a side sleeper, like his dad, this is his next favorite position, stretched out on top of dad.

On an unrelated note, today is the first day of Spring and here's the proof. The crocus is up and I was really happy to see that. I was sure I had killed these last year by not watering them after they bloomed but I guess they did just fine.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

YAY! Thank you for the pictures for the sick friends who have to see him through the blog! He is PRECIOUS!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love the pictures, your whole family looks great! Congratulations we are so happy for you!