Then it was off to Steph's parents for the traditional egg hunt and what not. My camera battery died before the kids started their hunt, but we got some pictures in before that happened.
March 24, 2008
Weekend Visitors
We had a great Easter weekend with visits from lots of family members, most of whom were excited to meet James for the first time.

Then it was off to Steph's parents for the traditional egg hunt and what not. My camera battery died before the kids started their hunt, but we got some pictures in before that happened.
Then inside we went where we helped the little ones dye some eggs. Steph did all the work but the kids made all of the decisions.
The Easter Bunny also came to our house that night and left wonderful baskets of goodies (did you know they now make a small Cadbury Creme Egg, it's the perfect proportion) and these cute clothes for our cute kids. Yes, this is the best of all 43 pictures I took of the two of them.
Then it was off to Steph's parents for the traditional egg hunt and what not. My camera battery died before the kids started their hunt, but we got some pictures in before that happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah a new post... funny it is still about Easter! But that is okay because you have cute pictures. I love Tay! (Whit too)!
It was so good to see you guys when we were in town. And we are really glad we will be seeing a lot more of you here very soon!! I LOVE Whitney and Taylor's Easter outfits!!
This is a long weekend!
Oh boy! You guys are as good at updating your blog as I am at calling people back. One day, I swear I will:) Anyway, we joined the cool crowd and are bloggers now. Yipee!
Post a Comment