March 15, 2008

Sweet Baby James

After hours of tense negotiations we decided on James Moroni for our wonderful son's name. (Named after his paternal great great grandfather.)

We are now home from the wonderful stay at the hospital getting some much needed rest. Both mom and baby are perfect.

You should meet him, he's great!

I'm too tired to think of anything else to say, so here are some pictures of our time in the hospital. The pictures don't do him justice cuz he really is the most beautiful baby. When you see him you'll agree. Enjoy!

His first bath. This was the only part he wasn't crying.

With Great Grandma Barb

Meeting brother and sister.

"No more pictures!"

OK, maybe one more.

With Aunt Jenny.

Grandma Brenda

Precious.

Beautiful boy.

Big yawn.

Yup, he sometimes does this too.

Grandpa Marlow

And Grandma Joan.

Ready for his first car ride.

All tuckered out.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I LOVE the name! I have to come over in the next few days to meet him. The masks that Whit & Jenny are sporting look great. :)

Also love the pic of Grandma Barb. Haven't seen that great lady in awhile.

Team Heaton said...

Congrats you two!! He really is beautiful and I'm very happy and excited for you!!

airteresa said...

Yay!! I am so excited to see you all. I think he is so cute, I can't believe he has so much hair. Congratulations!!!!!!! Can I hold him first, please please please?
Love, Teresa