So we're big fans of Discovery. Everything from Mythbusters to Cash Cab, Man vs. Wild to It Takes a Thief (though that one really brings out Steph's paranoia). Recently they started airing a new commercial and we absolutely love it. Hope you enjoy it too!!!
Now, when I first saw the commercial I'm sure it was longer than this. 90 seconds, maybe even 2 minutes. But for the life of me I can't find that version. The song always just makes us smile.
Big news! You guys are moving! (or maybe have moved already?) Well I'm really excited for you. That's a great location. James is changing. Crazy how they do that :) He is so cute!
5 comments:
Big news! You guys are moving! (or maybe have moved already?) Well I'm really excited for you. That's a great location. James is changing. Crazy how they do that :) He is so cute!
Brian, you got my vote for pres. that is pretty funny thanks for sharing, Teresa
I love that video! I am surprised you two didn't write the song yourselves! Ha! Ha!
Best comershell
I mean ever!
Post a Comment