July 6, 2008

People Who Helped Us

Like people usually do, we believe we had the best working for us throughout this process.

First of all, we have possibly the greatest real estate agent ever. I know, I know, everyone's an agent, or knows one. I know several. In fact, one of my best friends is an agent. But I've been calling on Tricia Ashby for my real estate needs since she sold my home in Midvale in 2003, and she has helped me buy and sell several more since. She is now with Keller Williams South Valley Realty in Riverton. Tricia is incredible and well worth every penny she's paid. If you can't tell, we highly recommend her, and if you need more information, like with anything else, we'll talk more.

I also recommend Stacie Marchessault as a mortgage broker. Again, I know, we all know at least one. I know several; two that I consider close friends, but Stacie has helped me a couple times over the years, and not only is she great at what she does, I really enjoy working with her. She is now with Approved Mortgage Funding in South Jordan.

BIG thanks to both of them for all they've done to help us, and all they'll do in the coming weeks to get us closed.

No comments: