July 14, 2008

Sing-A-Long

If you're lucky, you know my musical talent. Yes, I write songs for my babies and I sing them all the time. If you're really lucky, you've heard them. Well, the time came today when inspiration let loose, and I wrote James a song. It is to the tune of one of Taylor's songs, and these are the words:

Little man, little man, little man J
Little more chubby with every day
Cute little giggles, squeals with joy
Our beautiful, blue-eyed baby boy!

Now it so happens that I wrote one of Taylor's songs and mentioned his big blue eyes and had to change it when they turned the beautiful brown they are, so we'll see how James' turn out. Just so you know, he loves his song! Well, Daddy is also musically talented, and was feeling a bit left out, so he wrote a cute song too:

My first name's Jamesey
My second name's Wamesey
They call me Jamesey Wamesey!

I say creative genius! We all love to sing it, and we get louder and louder (if you can imagine). Maybe if I get enough requests, I'll publish some of the other songs I've written for the kids. If you like what you've seen here, you'll love what is in store.

2 comments:

Bob and Vonnie said...

Brian, First congratulations on your beautiful family!
Second, get Joseph to teach you the song "James James Morrison Morrison Weatherby George Dupree"; it´s from a poem by A.A. Milne. I used to sing it to my kids all the time when they were little.
Love, Sister Baird (the mom you never wished you had)

Whit said...

love the song's